Back in March, I had the pleasure of participating and speaking on the Adalinda Panel centered around sustainable fashion and transparency.
I’ve included the audio from my speaking segment below. Here’s what I’ll cover in the eight minute excerpt:
- How working at Lilly Pulitzer triggered my passion for sustainable fashion (and the questions I started to ask myself)
- Where the term “sustennial” comes from and means
- What I look for in brands to deem them “sustainable and/or “transparent”
- How to research fashion materials and fabrics to develop heuristics over time
- Examples of research flows using United By Blue, Patagonia and Everlane
Please note that this was recorded before the Everlane corporate layoffs.
I hope you enjoy! If you have any other research tactics in identifying the sustainable fashion truth, I would love to hear them.
With love for the planet,